What is the correct spelling for WARND?
This word (Warnd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WARND
- rand When he had gone, she found a pack of cigarettes, offered it to Rand and lit one for herself.
- viand The Roumi travelers taste the succulent viand, taste again, eat till ashamed, and are ready to declare that never was mutton properly dressed before.
- wad "An' wha wad gie five per cent.
- wain He fled, and plunged through thicker and thicker twigs, till at last he came out into an open garden and into the splendor of the moon; here, ah here, when he saw the holy, immortal heavens and the rich stars in the north gleaming again, which never rise nor set, the pole-star and Friederich's-Ehre, the Bear and the Serpent, and Charles's Wain and Cassiopaea, which looked down upon him mildly, as if with the bright winking eyes of eternal spirits, then his spirit asked itself, "Who can lay hands on me? I am a spirit among spirits"; and the courage of immortality beat again in his warm breast.
- wan He'll be apt to be pickin' wan o' the young ones-I shouldn't wonder if it was yourself, Maggie.
- wand A massive gilt pasteboard crown she put on his head, and gave him a long wand or sceptre covered with gilt paper and topped with a cap and bells.
- wander "If I am writing nonsense-I cannot tell whether I am or not-it is because my wits wander with my eyes to gaze at you through the leaves of the wild white rose under which you are asleep.
- wane I listened as eagerly as any one; this is the charming way in which I was taught something of a fashion of life already on the wane, and of that subsistence upon sea and forest bounties which is now almost a forgotten thing in my part of New England.
- want What do you want yourself?
- ward Abdallah had sufficient time to ward the blow, and as the weapon passed through his left arm, with his right hand he dashed her on the floor.
- warn Have they come to warn us?"
- warner I'll wait for Warner."
- wart "If you're sore because I been foolin' round with that little wart of a Donahue-" She turned wise eyes up to him, trying to make them limpid in the darkness.
- weaned She had been weaned at the beginning of the previous week, and La Catiche, after terrorizing the household for more than a year, had plunged it by her departure into anarchy.
- wend -The obsolete praeterite of go, now replaced by went, the praeterite of wend.
- And And no one has told me!
- Waned Instantly the girls' interest in Liverpool harbor waned, as they turned smilingly to greet the historian of last night.
- Warned I have warned you!
- Wanda He released his bridle reins promptly, put his two hands on the horn of the saddle-Wanda noticed that they were hands like a girl's, soft and white with beautiful, tapering fingers and rosy nails-got a stiff leg over the cantle, wriggled over on his stomach and as his horse moved a little he fell off.
- warns Then he warns them that there is an animal that looks just like a tiger, but is not a tiger.
- wands It was not until the flames had died down and the logs were a mass of glowing coals that Blue Bonnet handed around her willow-wands.