What is the correct spelling for WARNTED?
This word (Warnted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WARNTED
- canted Suddenly, as a particularly vicious blast came whistling by, it canted as though it were going to fall.
- vented She awoke with a start, and vented an exclamation before recovering her judgment.
- wanted 1653. Did you get any money from him that you asked for, if you, wanted some?
- warranted The latter not only met him half-way, but helped him with a lavish kindness that would hardly have been warranted by less than a life-long friendship.
- wasted P'raps they'd be wasted if you didn't know they were there.
- winded The little British army was still holding together, but it had lost heavily and was winded after its rapid retreat.
- wonted The morning robe of soft pure white was perfect in its neatness and simplicity, the brown curls clustered around her brow with their wonted grace and beauty, and while under her eyes indeed there were heavy rings of black, yet the eyes themselves were large and full and tender.
- Panted "Try another way," he panted.
- Ranted He ranted: Hang them!
- Vaunted The question was now to be tried as to the value of the much-vaunted Missouri riflemen in conflict with the disciplined Germans.
- Wafted He pulled the hood over his head; and a sweet scent was wafted from it; as the silk touched his face a peculiar feeling of languor came over him; he closed his eyes, but a confused maze of ideas passed through his mind, and he could not sleep.
- Waited Skag waited, still talking.
- Waned Her hips increased, her middle waned: Madan now enlarged her eyes.
- Warded The crocodile had anticipated such a manoeuvre, and suddenly raising himself on his fore-legs, threw up one of his great scaly hands and warded off the blow.
- Warned He wanted to follow, but something down inside him warned him that It was best to sit still.
- Wended So she wrapped me in the mat, and when he had wended his ways I came forth and we returned to our pleasant play."
181 words made from the letters WARNTED
3 letter words made from WARNTED:ade, ane, ant, are, art, ate, awe, awn, dat, daw, den, dew, dna, dre, ear, eat, end, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, nad, net, new, rad, rat, raw, red, ret, rna, tad, tan, tar, taw, tea, ted, ten, ter, wad, wan, war, wed, wen, wet.
4 letter words made from WARNTED:aden, anew, ante, awed, awen, daen, dane, dant, dare, darn, dart, date, dawn, dawr, dean, dear, deaw, dent, dran, draw, drew, dwar, earn, enad, erwa, etna, etwa, nard, near, neat, nerd, newt, raed, rand, rant, rate, rawd, rawn, read, rend, rent, tare, tarn, tawe, tawn, tean, tear, tend, tera, tern, trad, trna, twae, wade, wand, wane, want, ward, ware, warn, wart, wead, wean, wear, wend, wren.
5 letter words made from WARNTED:adret, anted, anter, anwer, arent, atend, awned, awner, daner, dante, darne, daten, dawen, denar, denwa, derna, detar, dewar, dnrta, drane, drant, drawn, earnt, edwan, erdan, ertan, erwan, naret, narew, nerad, netra, ntare, raden, rande, randt, renta, rewan, terna, trade, tread, trend, wader, wande, waner, wared, waren, warne, warte, water, wendt, wenta, wetar.
6 letter words made from WARNTED:andrew, ardent, darent, darwen, dawner, dewart, endart, endwar, netwar, radnet, redant, redwan, tendra, wander, wanted, wanter, warden, wendat.