What is the correct spelling for WARTRANTY?
This word (Wartranty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WARTRANTY
- durant Perhaps this idea had been suggested by the rope round Stanley's waist, the cut end of which still dangled at his side, for Mr Durant took hold of it inquiringly.
- durante His real name, as reported to us by Cesariani his disciple and the commentator on Vitruvius, was Donato, and he was, as is supposed, of the family of Lazzari, though this has been strongly contested in the Antichita Picene, vol. x. There it is shewn, at some length, that his real country was not Castel Durante, now Urbania, as so many writers assert, but a town of Castel Fermignano.
- quadrant By Mr Hervey 6 55 34 quadrant telescope.
- strand And she pointed with a gesture of loathing to the black gibbet on the farther strand. And hope is but a single strand: We pass it on and hope you'll understand... – Wilhelmina by Peter Hammill
- torrent On they came, a resistless human torrent with a roar of hoarse shouts and cries.
- trendy and Burger King (see Burger King advertising), have directed advertising towards a different demographic – young teenage and college-age men – with trendy, often sexualized, imagery and messages that target mens supposed desire for large, meat-filled burgers and rich, satisfying food.
- trinity Fierce conflicts are carried on about the Trinity, and the rank of Jesus in the universe.
- truant His unexpected departure caused no small trouble in the family; and when the truant at last made his appearance, Moodie discharged him altogether.
- tyrant And you're naturally a tyrant, you know."
- vagrant An Algerine Arab arrived with those of Souf, a species of vagrant marabout, bringing with him all the lax liberal ideas of French Mussulmans.
- variant Greek mythology relates that the infant Zeus was fed by bees in his cradle upon Mount Ida, and a variant of the same fairy-tale represents Zeus as feeding daily in Ambrosia-
- verdant Mr. Verdant Green smiled to himself.
- warrant He signed the warrant for the execution of the King.
- warranty authority, n. dominion, jurisdiction, authorization, right; prestige, influence, ascendency, supremacy; precedent; justification, warrant; permission, sanction, permit, license, warranty; credibility, reliability, trustworthiness.
- waterfront Meanwhile I had gone in June to the South Brooklyn waterfront and had taken a room in a tenement near the end of a dock peninsula which jutted out into the bay.
- watering Treat all pots alike as to time of watering and quantity of water used on each and give them all equal light and heat.
- Trent That was, of course, necessary, for even at Trent the French ambassador announced, on entering the Council, that his King had sent him to watch over the freedom of the Bishops; and certainly the ambassadors of Catholic Powers would have protested against the present arrangements and order of business, which give much less security than even at Trent.
- Bertrand "He can't deny it," replied Bertrand.