What is the correct spelling for WASAN?
This word (Wasan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WASAN
- am at the head of
- am conversant in
- being infuriated
- being master of
- dis infect
- kazan One of the diamonds in the crown of Our Lady of Kazan is of fabulous value, and dazzling to look upon.
- nisan With aqueducts and monuments and gleaming porticos with countless groves of palm-trees and gardens full of verdure; with wells and fountains, market and circus; with broad streets stretching away to the city gates and lined on either side with magnificent colonnades of rose-colored marble-such was Palmyra in the year of our Lord 250, when, in the soft Syrian month of Nisan, or April, in an open portico in the great colonnade and screened from the sun by gayly colored awnings, two young people-a boy of sixteen and a girl of twelve-looked down upon the beautiful Street of the Thousand Columns, as lined with bazaars and thronged with merchants it stretched from the wonderful Temple of the Sun to the triple Gate-way of the Sepulchre, nearly a mile away.
- sana Pessimism is probably as inevitably their creed, as optimism is for the more fortunate mortals who enjoy the mens sana in corpore sano."
- sn Solder may have two parts of Sn to one of Pb, two of Pb to one of Sn, or equal parts of each, or the two elements may alloy in other proportions.
- Wars They could tell only of old wars, fought long ago, and here was a real war right on hand, that seemed to be wandering all around the house.
- Wast Poverty, why wast thou born Under the world's quiet scorn?
- waxen His skin had the sallow smoothness, the waxen substance that marked the deadly, unmistakable progress of his disease.
- Wis "I want to go wis you," she whispered sharply, and he looked at her again to find her gazing at him sternly, her finger on her lips.
- wotan "Oh, what a Wotan, Mein Gott!