What is the correct spelling for WASAT?
This word (Wasat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WASAT
- sat Edna sat down by her.
- vast "Is there one person to be found in this vast crowd," he asked, "who has come to see the race with the doubt in his mind which has brought us to see it?"
- vesta The custom of grace was invariably supplied by that of libations to the gods; and Vesta, as queen of the household gods, usually received first that graceful homage.
- vista By-and-by she paused opposite the broad window above the portico, and looked out on the long vista of turf and trees now stretching chill and saddened in the moonlight.
- waist Your head against my shoulder lay, And round your waist my arm was pressed, And as we walked a well-known way, Love was between us both confessed.
- wait "Oh, Alice, I just can't wait!
- warsaw In Warsaw they came in contact with the missionary Ifland, who showed them another source of knowledge besides the Talmud, and which alone could satisfy not only their minds but also their souls.
- Wast I came to thee in trust, I weened thou wast my friend.