What is the correct spelling for WASHIGN?
This word (Washign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WASHIGN
- dashing The wind had again increased, and sea upon sea dashing with terrific violence against the wreck, she in a short time broke up, her rich cargo being scattered far and wide over the waters and cast upon the beach.
- fashion Miss Girond came up, in an eager and excited fashion .
- lashing Men did the lifting into place and the lashing on.
- shin "We'll make 'em pay for that shin ," says he, with a kind of it's-coming-to-us grin.
- swishing The janitor stopped swish-swishing and looked around the room suspiciously.
- wain What did she care for the progress of the hours, since the constellation of Charles's Wain showed her that it was past midnight?
- wash "I need that wash -stand in my room.
- washing She made Reddy stretch himself out at full length and then she went to work on him, washing his wounds with the greatest care and binding them up.
- watching Skag was watching one certain road.
- wishing It is just what I was wishing for!
- Gashing The bullet hit the top of the head, gashing the skin about the scalp-lock, but did not penetrate very deeply.
- Hashing "Verehas we hare honly servants of the ke veen;" suggested No. 2, hashing his mistress's English.
- Mashing Give your second mashing liquor at 178 degrees, mash three quarters of an hour, stand one hour.
- Bashing I was given post at the gates, where for ten minutes my fellows was kept pretty busy bashing 'em and throwing 'em out.
- Swashing "On the contrary," said Flint, blinking in the golden spring sunshine as he peered out over the swashing brine at a raucous knot of gulls, "on the contrary, Wally, I'm going to push it as fast as the Lord will let me.
- cashing The strobe lights are flashin' The hustlers throw cashin' – Control by L.l. Cool J (bb)
152 words made from the letters WASHIGN
5 letter words made from WASHIGN:agins, ahing, ashin, asing, awing, ganis, gashi, ghani, ginas, gisha, gnash, gnaws, hagin, hangi, hangs, hanis, hansi, hiang, hings, hnwis, hsian, hsing, insha, isang, iwans, naghi, naish, nashi, nighs, nisga, niwas, sahin, sahng, sahni, saing, sangh, sangi, shain, shang, shawi, shawn, shian, shina, shing, shiwa, siang, sigan, sinag, sinha, siwan, swahn, swain, swing, wagin, wangi, wangs, washi, washn, wasin, whang, whigs, whing, whins, wiang, wings.
4 letter words made from WASHIGN:agni, asin, awni, gahn, gain, gash, ghan, ghia, gihn, gish, gnaw, gwah, gwan, hang, hani, hasn, hawg, hawi, hawn, hing, hisn, hiwa, hwan, inga, ings, inhg, insh, inwa, nagi, nags, nash, ngah, nigh, nwah, sahi, sang, sanh, shag, shan, shaw, shia, shin, shwa, siah, sian, sigh, sign, siha, sing, snag, swag, swan, swig, wagh, wags, wahn, wain, wash, whig, whin, wigs, wing, wins, wish.
3 letter words made from WASHIGN:ain, ani, ans, ash, awn, gas, gin, hag, han, haw, hin, iga, inh, nag, nig, sag, saw, sha, sin, wag, wan, wig, win.