What is the correct spelling for WASHT?
This word (Washt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WASHT
- de odorant
- vast Somehow that fact made a vast difference to her, such a difference as seemed to reach to the very centre of her being.
- waft She drew up the blinds and opened the window itself and a great waft of fresh, scented air blew in upon her.
- waist The water was up to her waist now, and she had the greatest difficulty in keeping her feet.
- wait How long have we got to wait?
- Walt "That's the talk," said Walt heartily; "if there's a way out, we'll find it."
- want That's what I want to do.
- wart Besides these common species were bush-buck wart-hog, lesser kudu, giraffe, and leopard.
- wash In fact, I think I shall wash my hands of him.
- washed Terror washed over him; he tried to fight it but he couldn't.
- washer The doorkeepers thought that he was the washer and asked him, "Hast thou made an end of the washing, so we may acquaint the Emir?"
- washes When breakfast is over she removes the dishes, and washes the silver and china in the pantry.
- washout A hundred yards over that way- he pointed along the cliff's edge-where a twisted cedar-tree stands in a little washout, not hardly to be noticed unless you're on the lookout for it, they had their pulleys hitched an' a long steel cable.
- washtub And it did not tend to improve her temper to know that the cause of all her discomposure was "playing lady" in a handsome cashmere morning gown, with heavy tassels knotted at her side, while she was bending over the washtub in a faded calico pinned about her waist, and disclosing the quilt patched with many colors, and the black yarn stockings footed with coarse white.
- washy All human achievement must be wrought down to this spoon-meat-this mixture of other persons' washy opinions and his own flux of reverence for what is third-hand, before Hinze can find a relish for it.
- wasn't But he wasn't the man to be thinking that way long.
- Wast Wast thou mad, That thus so madly thou didst answer me?
- waste They think that this is not waste.
- watt His originality as an inventor has indeed been called in question, like that of Watt and Stephenson.
- west R63232. West of the water tower.
- wight By and by came my father to my house, and so he and I went and found out my uncle Wight at the Coffee House, and there did agree with him to meet the next week with my uncle Thomas and read over the Captain's will before them both for their satisfaction.
- wish "I wish Harry had told me.
- Wished What was it you wished I wouldn't, Miss Sally?
- Wist They wist not to whom they should address their strife, unless it be to Gunther and his men, with whom Lord Siegfried had ridden to the hunt.