What is the correct spelling for WASN?
This word (Wasn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WASN
- wain Yes; there were the bags of mealies and the water-cask slung beneath the wain, both nearly full, the cask to give forth a sound when it was shaken, and the sacks ready to be emptied out upon a wagon sheet and shed their deep buff-coloured grains, hard, clean, and sweet, in a great heap, which was spread out more and more till they were about two deep, but showed not a sign of a smuggled stone.
- wan "And as for the surprise, 'tis jist the koind of a wan your father was always thinkin' up.
- warn I must warn you, though, once more, that this is a terrible charge against your brother-officer, and against our regiment.
- wash "Come, wash and be clean," whispered the sea to Pauline.
- wasp She had a beautiful figure; not a wasp waist by any means, but a natural figure, full of power and grace.
- Was 395. What was said to you?
- Wast But thou for these sweet dreams wast born, And the old sun upon thee shone, Delightful singer of the arms, and loves, That in an age far happier than our own, Men's lives with pleasing errors filled.
- wasn't I wasn't sure before-I knew then-" He looked at her.