What is the correct spelling for WASTS?
This word (Wasts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WASTS
- waste 6. How many kinds of waste come from the body cells?
- Wast Many of the wolves that looked thee over when thou wast brought to the Council first are old too, and the young wolves believe, as Shere Khan has taught them, that a man-cub has no place with the Pack.
- Waits I sticks my hands in my pockets, an' waits on the Lord; an' what he tells me to do, I do.
- Warts When cracks, fissures, or warts develop, there is pain on chewing or speaking, or on taking hot or irritating food.
- Wasps Their ugly appearance, their destructive habits, but, above all, the pain of their sting, or rather bite-for ants do not sting as wasps, but bite with the jaws, and then infuse poison into the wound-all these render them very unpopular creatures.
- lasts The Vichy treatment lasts from 3 to 4 weeks.
- casts As he gains on her, she casts behind her her gown, and bids him tear that.
- pasts The rest, to all appearances, are dead, or at least sleeping in their pasts .
- wants It wants another to do that, I think."
- wastes Here is an extract: "Ten years ago the name Siberia called up a picture of wastes of snow and ice.
- FASTS In the Northwestern region it is only the principal priest, in whom the most sacred part of the ceremony is vested, who fasts.
- MASTS "She is about two thousand tons," said the other, "has two masts which do not rake much, and her funnel is painted black and white, the stripes running up and down.
- waists We both had revolvers strapped to our waists , but I had no intention of drawing mine unless in extremity.
- wafts Wafts of stale air laden with a sickly stench came out of the vaults.
- wasters But a great voice cried o'er the fire: Nay, no such men are we, No tuggers at the hawser, no wasters of the sea: We will have the gold and the purple when we list such things to win But now we think on our fathers, and avenging of our kin.
- vests He kept stockings, vests , and silk drawers, and I turned one packet over after another, looking at them all and not fixing on anything till I saw his wife coming down as fresh as a rose and as bright as a lily.