What is the correct spelling for WATACH?
This word (Watach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WATACH
- attach Everyone knows so well what you have undergone, that no blame will attach to you in the least degree.
- attache After Von Kluck had conducted what a United States military attache in Berlin told me was the most masterly retreat in the history of the world, the black fishhook line stopped moving across northern France and fastening its barb in Belgium, it ceased to move.
- ditch Now last night I had the misfortune to tip Lieutenant Carlo di Ferara over into a ditch .
- dutch My Dutch master was very kind to me, and gave me five or six dollars, being pleased, as he said, with my services.
- starch Starch is used too at some stage of the process; at least, I think so.
- teach Parents should teach this sterling virtue to their children by precept and example.
- vetch Vetch and clover and all else that permanently enriched must be given up for war gardening or war farming.
- WASATCH On each side of it, in eastern Colorado and about the Black Hills, in western Texas, in Utah, over the site of the Wasatch Mountains, and southward into Arizona over the plateaus trenched by the Colorado River, are large areas of Triassic rocks, sandstones chiefly, with some rock salt and gypsum.