What is the correct spelling for WATCHIN?
This word (Watchin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WATCHIN
- aching And the thought grew in his aching brain that he was no longer free to do as he chose, but was being driven by the Thing he carried.
- catching And then, catching hold of the astonished boy round the neck, she kissed him.
- chin She leaned back, taking her chin from her hand, and at last said gravely: "It isn't that, then?"
- hatching While hatching their eggs, if a hand or stick is put into the nest they rise with enlarged throats, and, hissing like a snake, peck at it till it is withdrawn.
- matching A correlation center tested it, matching it with electrical and chemical data in its memory files.
- patching That fellow is made to be a diver; he's intelligent, he's not afraid, and he can stand having the suit on; he's been down two or three times and done easy jobs of patching.
- switching The Boarder, as boss carpenter, worked after switching hours until it grew dark; then the children took turns, in holding a lantern for him.
- twitching I feel my legs twitching.
- wain I will show my mother Charles' Wain the first time I go home; I daresay she has never observed it.
- washing When they punished me-when I was washing the fruit trees.
- watch Stone glanced at his watch.
- watcher He could not get rid of the thought of this lonely little watcher at the end of the passage, and taking up a book he began to read.
- watching "While I was watching the door opened, and his mother came in.
- watchman 28. Taking all precautions, a watchman is on duty every night.
- witch I learned the English word "witch" when I was in middle school, and this woman looked exactly like one.
- witching Instead of seeking this witching maiden, whom he admired so deeply, he was lulled to sleep by the fragrance of the summer flowers and forgot all about her.
- within I finished the picture and sent it home within a week.
- Watchmen When the watchmen saw the two men running, one after the other, he cried out and told the king.