What is the correct spelling for WATN?
This word (Watn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WATN
- wain There from the sun-burnt hay-field homeward creeps The loaded wain: while lighten'd of its charge, The wain that meets it passes swiftly by; The boorish driver leaning o'er his team Vociferous and impatient of delay.
- wan "I'd be wan of 'em, if somebody else was me, may the Lord bless 'em," she said as she opened wide the door.
- want Why did you want to know?"
- warn Besides, I warn you that at the first approach of winter, Dame Grumble will return.
- wats = Amaranthus blitoides S. Wats.
- watt Much of the apparatus for a 50 watt oscillator set where either one or two tubes are used is of the same size and design as that just described for the 5 watt oscillator sets, but, as in the C. W. telegraph sets, some of the parts must be proportionately larger.