What is the correct spelling for WATON?
This word (Waton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WATON
- atone Why should Jesus atone for Adam's sin?
- baton I likewise admired the start given to the orchestra by the baton of the leader, but he disgusted me with the movements of his sceptre right and left, as if he thought that he could give life to all the instruments by the mere motion of his arm.
- ton "Let's see-two times twenty-that's forty dollars a ton .
- wagon Now it's all come over me like a chill, like the drip of an ice wagon down the back of my neck.
- wain A rude wain , laden with clover and drawn by mild-eyed, cream-coloured oxen, stood close by in the shade.
- waiting When he got home, there was his cat waiting for him.
- walton Judge Walton was at the head of the former-Gen.
- wan There shan't wan of Tim's b'ys be sp'iled if I can help it."
- wanton We make Woe wanton with this fond delay: Once more adieu; the rest, let Sorrow say.
- warn "My dear sister," he said softly, as he kissed her little white hands in turn, "I need not warn and try to teach you, for I feel that I might come to you for help if I could learn.
- watson The line of march was directed through Williamsburgh; and Marion joined Lee near Fort Watson , on Scott's lake.
- watt The 50 Watt Vacuum Tube Oscillator.
- weston In the centre of the nave is the tomb of an Englishman, Thomas de Weston , Doctor Legum, 1408. The word pistol is said to be derived from the name of this town, as they have been manufactured here from a very early date.
- wharton Apparently Wharton did not hear her.
- wheaten The mill-stream of the neighbouring mill ran blue among the broad green pastures; the air smelt of cream-bowls and wheaten loaves; the firs on the beacon-ridge, far southward, over Fenhurst and Helm villages, were transported nearer to see the show, and stood like friends anxious to renew acquaintance.
- wilton Must give Wilton time to attire me-those studied effects-last artistic touches, don't y' know," chaffed the Englishman.
- won I am much the most 'portant person in the house, and I's won my bet.
- wotan His collar, dyed Wotan blue, is part of his shirt, and turns over a garnet coloured scarf of Indian silk, secured by a turquoise ring.
- Eaton "Take this to Eaton Square," she said, naming the number of the house.
- Wooten On a trip from Philadelphia to Reading, on an engine having a Wooten fire box (whose special feature is a large fire box, which enables slow combustion), the firing was conducted as follows: