What is the correct spelling for WATYER?
This word (Watyer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WATYER
- dyer Dyer, in his poem called The Fleece, expresses his sorrow on account of this barbarous trade, and looks forward to a day of retributive justice on account of the introduction of such an evil.
- stayer Say, listen here, the Judge ain't so awful much of a stayer , is he?"
- voter General McClurg: "The Mugwump doctrine of free-will argues that every voter may vote as he chooses, irrespective of party, so long as his vote involves the election of Grover Cleveland."
- wade "I am not so sure, Wade .
- wader So passed from human ken the great, noble and learned Richard Francis Burton, "wader of the seas of knowledge," "cistern of learning of our globe," "exalted above his age," "opener by his books of night and day," "traveller by ship and foot and horse."
- waders His boots are thick, even though he does not require waders ; on his knees are leather pads to ward off rheumatism; whilst on his head is a sober-coloured cap-not a white straw hat flashing in the sunlight, and scaring the timid trout to death.
- waiter Immediately a waiter , who looked like a New York gun-man, signalled to two women who were seated in different parts of the room, and went forward to take the order.
- warder It was Warder Slater who gave the information.
- warty I, the daughter of an earl, the niece of a king, wed to the warty toad, Peter of Colfax!"
- water It appeared a long time before she was in the water .
- waters He leadeth me beside still waters .
- watery Down his cheeks were uneven furrows, beginning at his spilling, watery eyes, and losing themselves in the stubble-covered cheeks,-like old rain-courses dried up,-while on his flat nose were perched a pair of silver-rimmed spectacles, over which he looked at us in a dazed, half-bewildered, half-frightened way.
- watteau He expressed perfectly once and for all in art the life of the drawing-room in the great days of the drawing-room, as did Watteau the life of the Court in the great days of a Court.
- wattle The doorway was generally closed by a wattle secured by a bar.
- wetter Not that she could be much wetter than she is.
- whatever George, whatever you think it best.
- Waited We should have waited."
- Waylayer But when I raised the sprig of pomegranate, and pressing it to my lips, waved it towards the young waylayer, a deep blush suffused her face, and in the next moment the fair vision had disappeared, so that without the branch in my hand I should probably have believed it to be a dream.
- wittier Her prologue is half a dozen tales in itself, longer almost, and certainly wittier , than all the other prologues put together.
80 words made from the letters WATYER
4 letter words made from WATYER:aery, arey, arty, arwy, awry, ayer, ayre, ayte, erwa, erya, etwa, eway, eyra, rate, rayt, reay, tare, tary, tawe, tear, tera, tery, tray, trey, twae, tyre, ware, wart, wary, wear, wery, weyr, wrye, wyat, wyer, year, yeta, ytre.
3 letter words made from WATYER:are, art, ate, awe, ayr, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, rat, raw, ray, ret, rya, rye, tar, taw, tay, tea, ter, try, tyr, war, way, wet, wry, yaw, yea, yet, yew.
5 letter words made from WATYER:awrey, ratey, teary, twyer, warte, warty, water, weary, wetar, yater, yawer.