What is the correct spelling for WAUS?
This word (Waus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAUS
- wads Gray nodded and smiled queerly as he thanked the nester, then from his pockets he removed several crumpled wads of currency and a handful of silver.
- ways To purify our misfit ways And magnify our crystal days – Crystal Days by Echo & The Bunnymen
- Was And he'll say, as he scratches himself with his claws, `Well, the Theatre's certainly not what it was. – Gus: The Theatre Cat by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- Wars In the Spanish American War 14 soldiers died of disease for 1 killed in battle; in the Civil War 2 died of disease to 1 killed in battle; during the wars of the last 200 years 4 have died of disease for 1 killed in battle.
- wags The old dog always comes out of his kennel and wags his tail when somebody passes."
- TAUS Our Taus ," she continued in a more gentle tone, "is still so young, and our mother died when she was a little child; but I, fool, who should have warned her, left her alone, and if she yielded to Hermon's temptations the fault is mine, wholly mine."