What is the correct spelling for WAUT?
This word (Waut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAUT
- taut Doughty had to unstiffen a knee to prevent himself coming taut and prone on the ground, and a hard shove with Ishmael's elbow, thrown backwards against his shoulder, combined with the leg-play to send him spinning sideways.
- waft And when the storms of midnight rave, While clouds the broad moon cover, The wild gusts waft across the wave The cry of, "Over, over!"
- wait You are young and can wait .
- want Just what do you want to do about it?
- wart "And I've a wart under my right arm," said Ojo.
- watt Composite curves showing the luminous efficiency of the 4-watt carbon glow lamp and the firefly, both in relation to visibility, are given in Figs.
- Wast Thou wast agitated like the sand of the desert; but now thou reposest as the water of the lake.
- Walt Walt didn't tell you what he saw yesterday.