What is the correct spelling for WAUTED?
This word (Wauted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAUTED
- awaited But a more difficult problem awaited him.
- bated Perhaps it was some premonition of approaching death that made her, always gracious, always infinitely kind, untiring in helpful deeds, move about among the sick that day, with such a sorrowful-sweet tenderness for them in her noble face and in her gentle touch, and in that wood-dove's voice of hers, that they spoke of it long afterwards with bated breath.
- dated It was ordered by the Prior, and is signed and dated .
- fated Decidedly, I think, that you are fated to play an important part in this strange affair or rather in these two affairs.
- hated "I actually hated him once.
- mated There was about it a suggestion of wedded crystal and metal-as about its burden was the suggestion of mated energy and matter.
- muted Keeping the fire rod steady, his left hand went to work, not in the muted cadence the Khatkan drummer had chosen, but in hard and vigorous thumps which rolled across the clamor of the fight.
- Gated The voltage gated sodium ion channels in the cell membranes of nerves and muscle are particularly sensitive to the calcium ion concentration in the plasma.
43 words made from the letters WAUTED
3 letter words made from WAUTED:ade, ate, awe, dat, daw, dew, due, eat, eta, tad, tau, taw, tea, ted, uta, ute, wad, wed, wet.
5 letter words made from WAUTED:audet, eutaw.
4 letter words made from WAUTED:awed, date, daut, dawu, deaw, deut, duet, duta, duwa, duwe, etau, etwa, taue, tawe, twae, uate, wade, watu, wdut, wead, wetu, wude.