What is the correct spelling for WAVIED?
This word (Wavied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAVIED
- waive But she is not content to waive any of those Divine Rights with which her Founder endowed her, even in return for the greatest privileges; still less is she content to receive those privileges under false pretences.
- waiver "Let me at him at wanst," says the waiver.
- wave Who that has suffered has not felt wave after wave break dully against one rock, till brain and heart, with all their radiances, seemed lost in a single shadow?
- Vied When we arrived at Salisbury, which was one of the most notorious rebel slaughter houses of the South, a place that vied with Andersonville in atrocities, cruelties, starvation and death.
- Waived In vain waived the trophied banners over their heads; they sat sullen and revengeful, for the defeat on the Carron had obscured the treacherous victory of Falkirk; and instead of having presented Edward to his young queen as the conqueror of Scotland; she had found him, and them fugitives in the castle of Durham!
- Waved Captain Whitaker waved good-bye.
- Weaved She felt strange push of shuttle-threads that weaved.
47 words made from the letters WAVIED
3 letter words made from WAVIED:ade, aid, awe, daw, dew, dia, die, ida, iva, vie, wad, wed, wei.
5 letter words made from WAVIED:advew, dawei, dawie, deiva, wadie, waive, weida.
4 letter words made from WAVIED:aevi, aide, avid, awed, daei, daie, deaw, devi, diav, diaw, diva, dive, eiwa, idea, ieva, vadi, vaid, veda, vedi, viae, view, wade, wadi, wave, wead, wide, wive.