What is the correct spelling for WAVIERD?
This word (Wavierd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WAVIERD
- waiver Bradleys and the other promotions to brigadier general on which Marshall and Eisenhower had conferred were not acted on until mid-October 1943 because Congress had to approve a waiver for those generals, including Bradley, who did not yet have 28 years of service.
- waver The monks who had to teach him, too, were not all of them so patient and kind as Father Gottlieb, his uncle, whose duties in the convent did not often allow him to be his young nephew's instructor; and there were hours and days when Hans grew sadly wearied of the task he had undertaken, and his resolution would waver and falter.
- Waived She waived her right in favour o' Mr. Raunham.
- Waved Beyond waved the golden fields of wheat.
- Wavered The fierce eyes of Pierre le Rouge never wavered from his victim, but he answered: "Keep out of this.
- Weaved Down near the bridge I met Bill; he weaved round in the road, for he wuz in likker.
- waivers February 25: Atlanta Braves claimed 1B Christian Walker off waivers from Baltimore Orioles.
134 words made from the letters WAVIERD
3 letter words made from WAVIERD:ade, aid, air, are, awe, daw, dew, dia, die, dre, ear, era, ida, ira, ire, iva, rad, raw, red, rev, rid, var, vie, wad, war, wed, wei.
5 letter words made from WAVIERD:adire, advew, aerdi, aired, aiver, dawei, dawie, deair, deira, deiva, derai, devar, dewar, diver, dravi, drive, ivrea, radev, raide, ravid, rived, vaire, varde, varie, vedra, verdi, veria, viard, vidar, viera, vired, vraie, wader, wadie, waive, wardi, wared, warid, waver, wavre, weida, weird, werid, wider, wierd, wired.
4 letter words made from WAVIERD:aevi, aide, aire, arid, aver, avid, awed, daei, daie, dare, dari, dawr, dear, deaw, derv, devi, diav, diaw, dier, dire, diva, dive, draw, drew, dwar, eira, eiwa, erwa, idea, ieva, raed, raid, raie, rave, rawd, rawi, read, reid, revi, rewi, ride, ried, rive, vadi, vaid, veda, vedi, viae, vier, view, wade, wadi, ward, ware, wave, wead, wear, weir, wide, wire, wive.