What is the correct spelling for WAW?
This word (Waw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WAW
- caw The "Buli" was greeted with cries of "m-m-ka-a" in shrill voices by the women, for all the world like the caw of an old crow.
- haw He comes down in one or other of his parts every day: to-day it's the genial squire, yesterday it was the haw-haw officer of the Crimean school.
- jaw His jaw was set again in the strong old way that she knew so well.
- law Nothin' but a man-made law.
- maw "I knew it 'ud come, Nick," observed one of the men, as he shut the stove, after carefully packing several cord-wood sticks within its insatiable maw.
- paw This was the paw of a little bear, who had undoubtedly come late, and had to be content with what the others had left.
- raw His throat was very raw and sore because he had strained it trying to make his voice change so often, but he didn't mind this, because, you know, it felt so good to have all he could eat at one time once more.
- saw "We'll make it the greatest Christmas this old Hollow ever saw.
- wa 5. I E -wa formed passive participles, adjectives and nouns.
- wad He comes in an' sits doon at his desk, an' spreads oot his buiks, an' ye wad think that he's gaun to be at it the leevelang day.
- wag "She has had a romance," whispered some wag of fourteen, when Mademoiselle Brun first appeared in the schoolroom; and that became the accepted legend regarding her.
- wan A faint young moon, pale and sickly, was struggling dimly through drifts of dark clouds, and lighted the lonesome, dreary streets with a wan, watery glimmer.
- war This is the first war of the Cross."
- wax He laughed noisily; but it was for the last time that morning; for hardly had he heard the name of Zminis, and learned that it was he who had over heard Alexander, than he threw down the wax and started to his feet in horror, crying: "That dog, who dared to cast his eyes on your mother, and persecuted her long after she had shown him the door!
- way "It does look that way.
- Was Yes, it was Eckhof.
- Wac The 1979 San Diego State Aztecs football team represented San Diego State University during the 1979 NCAA Division I-A football season as a member of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC).
- AW Aw, terr'ble doings, sir, terr'ble, terr'ble!
- UAW The Caravan is composed of both active and retired UAW members.