What is the correct spelling for WE'DE?
This word (We'de) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WE'DE
- bede Christianized towards the close of the fourth century, according to Bede, as a place rich in churches, monasteries and hospitals, Berwick held high rank in the ecclesiastical world.
- cede The Mississippi was now discovered, the English colonists were in conflict with the French, here in America, and the New World was becoming too desirable a possession for Louis to be willing to cede his share without a struggle; and thus came the expense of fighting the English in that far land which was at least thirty days' sail away.
- swede "I say," called the Swede after him.
- veda The Maratha Brahmans are also divided into sects, according to the Veda which they follow.
- Verde The Ducal Garden, open daily to the public, is on the other side of the river, and may be reached from the palace by a bridge called the Ponte Verde.
- wad If business was dead straight; if you could stake your all on a man's word; if ther' weren't a man who would take graft; if you didn't know the other feller was yearning to handle your wad-why, the game wouldn't be a circumstance to ranching."
- wade They were perched up above the swamps through which our men had to wade to get at them.
- wader And the wader scrambled in and the boat slid away.
- wadi Why should you not speak to me of Wadi Tarhit?
- we'd No, but they told us to take this road and we'd find our way.
- we're "Oh, we're all in it-you may as well be!
- we've I shall just walk straight in and say we've come back.
- wed I'll wed the prince who brings to me the thing which I have never seen before, for which I long with all my heart, and which I shall love well.
- Wedder De wedder wuz kinder hot, en de calf, he tuck'n stan', he did, in he mammy shadder, so he kin keep cool, en so dat one flip un he mammy tail kin keep the flies off'n bofe un um.
- wedge Any stirring of memory over it might be the thin end of a very big wedge.
- weds Whoever weds Isabella, it shall not be Father Falconara's started-up son."
- wee "You'd better be careful, Peter Rabbit," said a wee warning voice inside him.
- weed He plunged his head luxuriously into a thick mass of the weed, breathing deeply the sweet odor of the crushed blades.
- weeder A weeder or light harrow will do the work.
- weedy And presently from the bushes close by, just beyond the weedy, forlorn little "orchard," sounded the rich, full, throbbing prelude to the nightingale's song, and that powerful melody that in its purity and brilliance invariably strikes us with surprise seemed to shine out, as it were, against the background of that diffused, mysterious purring of the nightjars, even as the golden disc of the moon shone against and above the darkening skies and dusky woods.
- Were How do you know they were father's?"
- wet The wet ones, too?
- wide There was no answer and no sound from within, and thinking the room was empty after all, I pushed the door wide and went in.
- wider It is also made 40 inches and wider, but these are not usually sold.