What is the correct spelling for WEAPANS?
This word (Weapans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEAPANS
- weapon "Put up your weapon , sir," he said firmly.
- weakens Curio's demands, however, and requests in favor of Caesar, were more popular in appearance; for he desired one of these two things, either that Pompey also should be called upon to resign his army, or that Caesar's should not be taken away from him; for if both of them became private persons, both would be satisfied with simple justice; or if both retained their present power, each being a match for the other, they would be contented with what they already had; but he that weakens one, does at the same time strengthen the other, and so doubles that very strength and power which he stood in fear of before.
- warns "General Miramon fairly begged to fight, but he has been defeated once, and now Marquez warns the Emperor against Miramon's 'imprudence.
- spans Let us then inscribe upon the arch which spans our glorious Union, making us one in its celestial embrace, "Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and free men."
- weeps He throws himself into a chair, buries his face in his hands and weeps bitterly.
- weapons You English are strong and have great weapons that would destroy us at a touch.
- pans How can I possibly know what sort of pots and pans are wanted?
- WAINS Come safely home to croft, bear fleeces white and soft, Then we'll send the wool-wains to fair London Town.
- paeans She talked of Valentine more than ever now, feeling herself at liberty to sing what paeans she pleased in praise of her hero, now that her friend had also a fitting subject for paeans .
93 words made from the letters WEAPANS
3 letter words made from WEAPANS:aas, ana, ane, ans, ape, asp, awe, awn, epa, nap, new, pan, pas, paw, pea, pen, pes, pew, psa, sap, saw, sea, sen, sep, sew, spa, wan, wen.
5 letter words made from WEAPANS:aasen, apnea, asean, asena, aspen, aswan, awepa, naasp, napas, napea, paean, panes, pawas, pawns, peans, sanea, sanwa, sapan, sapna, sapne, sawan, sewan, spawn, swaen, waena, wanes, wasan, weans, wepas.
4 letter words made from WEAPANS:anas, anew, apne, apse, asap, asea, awen, awes, esna, napa, nape, naps, nasa, neap, nepa, news, paae, pane, pans, pawn, paws, pean, pews, sana, sane, sewn, snap, span, spew, swan, swap, waan, wane, wasp, wean, wens.