What is the correct spelling for WEAPHON?
This word (Weaphon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEAPHON
- avon When within half a mile of the Avon, he saw a boat shove off from alongside, that a single look at his glass convinced him contained none of the brig's crew.
- daphne "I have heard that Lady Daphne Freyle posed for it and the hair is like hers certainly, but the face of the figure is turned away.
- earphone Yes, I understand, replaced the earphone and stood up, smiling at Telzey.
- euphony The province of euphony has not been very accurately determined.
- phone I'm sorry I can't come to the phone now, but if you'll leave your name and number, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- phony Don't see anything phony about it, do you, sir?
- siphon Marigold brought in the tray with decanter, siphon and glasses, and put them on a table, together with cigars and cigarettes, by his side.
- wagon Another stood near the rear of the wagon and remained waiting, whilst the other two moved towards the hotel.
- wain Oxen and wain-ropes would not bring me back again to that accursed island, and the worst dreams that ever I have are when I hear the surf booming about its coasts, or start upright in bed, with the sharp voice of Captain Flint still ringing in my ears: "Pieces of eight!
- warn We had forgotten to warn the family he was coming.
- waving "It is fortunate for us that we fall into such hands," said Lady Dorothea, waving her handkerchief as she advanced.
- weaken Another moment would see her weaken.
- wean Straws and bright papers, beads and pretty forms to thread on stout laces, were given her to wean her from her favourite but aimless string-play.
- weapon Most peculiar weapon used.
- weave "Cut off two strips of it and weave them into shoes for Fair Brother.
- weaving "All around it were a few miserable huts, the shelter of some peasants whose business it was to gather the reeds from the borders, weaving them into large baskets to be sold afterward in the neighboring country.
- wharton But I knew the name of Wylde was mixed up with the affair, anyhow; and the more I reflect upon it, the more clearly it comes back to me that Gertrude Wylde was the woman whom Guy Wharton came to this country to find, and who was lost here."
- iPhone In September 2017, the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X launched with Bluetooth 5 support as well.