What is the correct spelling for WEAPNS?
This word (Weapns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEAPNS
- weapon She had started off so hastily that she had not armed herself with any weapon .
- warns And we dig, and then venture farther out and farther, till the turn of the water warns us to get back.
- weeps Say, thou hast left him stretched on the earth, and that his tears are exhausted, but that he weeps in blood.
- weapons But there were no weapons .
- WAINS The wains stopped; the pedestrians halted and gaped and gasped.
- weans And it maun be made possible for people to bring up their weans wi'oot sae much trouble and difficulty as there is for them the noo.
65 words made from the letters WEAPNS
3 letter words made from WEAPNS:ane, ans, ape, asp, awe, awn, epa, nap, new, pan, pas, paw, pea, pen, pes, pew, psa, sap, saw, sea, sen, sep, sew, spa, wan, wen.
4 letter words made from WEAPNS:anew, apne, apse, awen, awes, esna, nape, naps, neap, nepa, news, pane, pans, pawn, paws, pean, pews, sane, sewn, snap, span, spew, swan, swap, wane, wasp, wean, wens.
5 letter words made from WEAPNS:aspen, panes, pawns, peans, sapne, sewan, spawn, swaen, wanes, weans, wepas.