What is the correct spelling for WEAPOS?
This word (Weapos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEAPOS
- weapon Had I possessed a weapon , I would have fought for my life, but escape by flight was impossible.
- vapors Is it the misty vapors of the moor That form a picture in the morning chill?
- warps Of the Rocky Mount Mill in North Carolina it is said that "For some years prior to and during the Civil War, the mill was a general supply station for warps which the women of the South wove into cloth on the old hand looms.
- reaps The singer in an opera company who shares with the contralto the hard work, but seldom reaps much of the glory, is the bass, while the tenor is always an object of adoration, or should be, if he is a good singer, and the baritone has many good parts.
- wears And then to wait on an old spinster who wears no end of false hair, and false teeth, and false-" "Puzzled already.
49 words made from the letters WEAPOS
5 letter words made from WEAPOS:aesop, ewaso, paseo, poeas, saepo, swope, wepas.
3 letter words made from WEAPOS:ape, asp, awe, eos, epa, oas, ops, owe, pas, paw, pea, pes, pew, poa, poe, pow, psa, sap, saw, sea, sep, sew, sop, sow, spa, woe, wop.
4 letter words made from WEAPOS:apse, awes, epos, esop, paoe, paws, peso, pews, pose, powe, soap, spew, swap, swop, wasp.