What is the correct spelling for WEARNT?
This word (Wearnt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEARNT
- ant He would be very much like an ant climbing down the three stone steps at home, except that he wasn't as sure-footed as an ant on vertical surfaces.
- neat "I hope to make a neat job of it this time," he announced.
- rant For you can't rage and tear and rant at a thing that is as cold as stone.
- vaunt Thy crowding warriors proved thy shield, They saved and dragged thee from the field; By them unrescued then, wouldst thou Have lived to vaunt thy prowess now?
- vent He suddenly realized the necessity of a vent for his feelings.
- wain Shorely, Ma'y B. I'm int'rested in Mr. Wain on Rena's account, an' it's as little as I kin do to let you use my house an' help you git things ready.
- wait Now, when will you-" "Wait.
- walnut Another man stood behind a wooden counter upon which rested three walnut shells.
- wan "Currnel, if we don't raich the top of the hill, it'll be because it hasn't got wan ," answered Gahogan.
- wand Years ago, when Chadron's importance was beginning to feel itself strong upon its legs, and when Nola was a little thing with light curls blowing about her blue eyes, the house had grown up under the wand of riches in that barren place.
- wane Like colours in the sea, like flowers, Like a cat's splendid circled eyes That wax and wane with love for hours, Green as green flame, blue-grey like skies, And soft like sighs- And all these only like your name, And your name full of all of these.
- want I want to know where I am."
- ward So he was carried into the accident ward .
- warn Warn all that there must be no delay.
- warner I am willing you should marry Henry Warner -nay, I wish you to do it; but you must remember your promise."
- warrant Not above a day, I'll warrant ."
- wart Your lover has a wart on his chin.
- Meant I'm sure he was meant to be a king.
83 words made from the letters WEARNT
3 letter words made from WEARNT:ane, ant, are, art, ate, awe, awn, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, net, new, rat, raw, ret, rna, tan, tar, taw, tea, ten, ter, wan, war, wen, wet.
4 letter words made from WEARNT:anew, ante, awen, earn, erwa, etna, etwa, near, neat, newt, rant, rate, rawn, rent, tare, tarn, tawe, tawn, tean, tear, tera, tern, trna, twae, wane, want, ware, warn, wart, wean, wear, wren.
5 letter words made from WEARNT:anter, anwer, arent, awner, earnt, ertan, erwan, naret, narew, netra, ntare, renta, rewan, terna, waner, waren, warne, warte, water, wenta, wetar.