What is the correct spelling for WEDIDNG?
This word (Wedidng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEDIDNG
- wadding It was Grace Harlowe in a robe made of cotton wadding thickly sprinkled with diamond dust, gotten up to represent the spirit of Christmas.
- wading Leaping into the water, sometimes wading , sometimes swimming, he reached the first, climbed in, found the oars, rowed to the three skiffs nearest, tied them together with the ropes tangled near the steering oar, and soon brought his little fleet so close to the shore that the wounded Commander could be placed in the largest one, while the whole band of fugitives-five or six in each-entered the others.
- wedding He gave them to me for a wedding present.
- welding It does not seem to be a simple welding action due to heat, and it certainly takes place with a difference of potential, which is very far indeed below that which we know is required to produce a spark.
- wetting We can remember them after we have got home in time to avoid a wetting , and can get our moist water-colours out and do a recollection of them before they go out of our heads-or think we can.
- wording I was a long time wording my cable to my father and still longer reducing it to a business code.
- Warding The person charged with the duty of warding Mary in her chamber was Edward Herne, parish clerk of Henley, who some twelve years before had been employed in Mr. Blandy's office, and had since remained on intimate terms with the family.
- Wedging Not to believe in luck is a mark of perhaps greater folly than to over-believe in it: but luck will not always keep a man clear of such perils as that unskilful wedging of great blocks of mere history into his story, which the lesser historical novelists always commit, or that preponderance of mere narrative itself as compared with action and conversation from which even Dumas, even Thackeray, is not free.
- Weeding There she found Mrs. Apgarth weeding in what had been Ruth's own flower beds.
- Wending Her path led through the demesne, but it was as wild as any forest scene in Germany, now wending through dark woods, now issuing forth over swelling lawns, from which the view extended many a mile away,-at one moment displaying the great rugged mountains of Connemara, and at another, the broad blue sea, heaving heavily, and thundering in sullen roar against the rocks.
- Wielding As it drew near, we perceived Ready-Money Jack Tibbets striding along, wielding his cudgel in one hand, and with the other grasping the collar of a tall fellow, whom, on still nearer approach, we recognized for the redoubtable gipsy hero, Starlight Tom.
- Wooding The lanterns on shore began to move boatward as the last of the wooding was finished and the fuel boxes again were full.
- weddings Oh, you needn't look at me-I'm experienced if anybody is, and I know why young men hang themselves just before their weddings !
- deeding The deeding of territory in a Patent Right is about equivalent to giving a deed to so much blue sky.
63 words made from the letters WEDIDNG
3 letter words made from WEDIDNG:ded, den, dew, die, dig, din, edd, end, gen, gin, igd, ige, new, nig, wed, wei, wen, wig, win.
4 letter words made from WEDIDNG:degn, dein, didn, dine, ding, egin, engi, enid, gied, gien, ided, igwe, inge, neid, ngwe, nied, nige, wend, weng, wide, wind, wine, wing.
5 letter words made from WEDIDNG:degni, deign, dendi, dieng, dinde, dinge, eddin, edwin, endwi, ginde, gniew, gwine, ingwe, nided, wedin, wenig, widen, wigen, winde, wined, winge.