What is the correct spelling for WEEJLY?
This word (Weejly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WEEJLY
- jelly It's 4 AM my brain has turned to jelly, Come on baby hope you got your celly, – D.U.I by har mar superstar
- kelly Comrade Harry Kelly has been tireless in my behalf; the success of his efforts to arouse public sympathy augurs well for the application.
- meekly I said meekly that I supposed so; and then Mrs. Taylour left me to myself for a few minutes, while she talked to Mrs. Ess Kay.
- queerly When we pulled up at her door she said queerly: "Forgive me.
- wally Dear old Wally-dear old Wally!
- weakly The Little Girl, in her wise, old way, understood that look, and gasped weakly with the joy and wonder of it.
- weal Green tickets bearing the names of the candidates whom progress had chosen to watch over the common weal could be seen protruding from the pockets of their waistcoats.
- week We'll meet one week from to-day.
- weekly I will write you weekly.
- weevil Stevenson was at this time supposed to be living like a "weevil in a biscuit," when his father was only too anxious to give him an allowance.
- am a matter of
- most germ free