What is the correct spelling for WEERY?
This word (Weery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WEERY
- veer That will certainly be best; but I think it will be prudent, before we leave, to run out a kedge with forty or fifty fathoms of cable towards the middle of the stream, and then veer out the cable on her anchor so as to let her ride thirty fathoms or so farther out.
- very Could that matter very much?
- ware When he brought it, I noticed that the mug was of the characteristic black and green ware of the Once Pueblos, but asked the boy where it was made.
- wary When in the camp he was always on the alert, watching the forest with a wary eye.
- watery Josiah groaned aloud as he bore it out leavin' a watery wake of red and yeller all the way to the kitchen, where I follered him and told him, so strong is woman's love in the hour of trouble, "Dear Josiah, I am sorry for you, but I told you jest how it would be."
- wear "What did the bride wear?
- wearer A lovely bonnet, is it not more lovely because the destined wearer knows that there is some wickedness in achieving it?
- weary She was no more weary of her days now than she had been when she first came among us.
- weber The new methods of measuring forces were successfully applied by Weber to the numerical determination of all the phenomena of electricity, and very soon afterwards the electric telegraph, by conferring a commercial value on exact numerical measurements, contributed largely to the advancement, as well as to the diffusion of scientific knowledge.
- wee If there were only some toast and a wee bit of sugar!
- weedy The girls sat on the weedy patch of ground outside, sewing sash curtains.