What is the correct spelling for WEKLY?
This word (Wekly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WEKLY
- weakly Jim called weakly after me: "Good-by, Kurt.
- weal But to Castle Rheinfels no traveller brought any tidings either of weal or woe, and we can imagine with what sickness of heart the maiden waited, and how her hope faded as the days and weeks slipped past.
- weekly If it were paid weekly, I don't know how that system might work.
- well "Well, that was how I was figurin'.
- wily Again Bakahenzie grunted acceptance which caused Birnier to speculate upon what move the wily doctor had in mind.
- We'll We'll go through, you know.
- am a matter of