What is the correct spelling for WELFRE?
This word (Welfre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WELFRE
- belfry She knew where the rope hung which pulled the bell in the belfry.
- warfare Here ended the warfare of Marion.
- welfare Wilt thou continue to watch over it, to do all within thy power for its welfare?"
- wildfire Towards noon the news ran like wildfire that men belonging to the youngest classes had received their official notices and we're leaving to join their corps.
- wolf A story is told of a wolf which showed a considerable amount of affection for its master.
- wolfe Like Wolfe Tone he believed in "that numerous and respectable class, the men of no property"; to secure their rights in Ireland he was ready for anything.
- wolff One evening Wolff and I were watching the approach of a very violent thunderstorm.
- wolfram "Yvain" is a return to the poet's natural bent, in an episodical romance, while "Perceval" crowns his production with its pure and exalted note, though without a touch of that religious mysticism which later marked Wolfram yon Eschenbach's "Parzival".
- Wilfred "I can't tell how folks look," said Wilfred.
- Wilfredo In 1966, The Augustinian Mirror editor-in-chief Wilfredo Segovia was elected national president of the College Editors Guild of the Philippines (CEGP) alongside Daniel Florida Jr.
- wolfed And I didn't see it a minute later when Dulcie wolfed her tenth marshmallow and broke out about winter sports.