What is the correct spelling for WELL?
This word (Well) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WELL
- bell But I ha' lived an' I ha' worked. 'Be thanks to Thee, Most High! An' I ha' done what I ha' done -- judge Thou if ill or well -- Always Thy Grace preventin' me. . . . Losh! Yon's the "Stand by" bell. – McAndrew's Hymn by Rudyard Kipling
- cell In a concrete cell, No soul would dare to tell – Whip or Chain by ministry
- dell The dell was an alcove off the ballroom, which contained several palms and floral baskets and a deep, cushioned window-seat.
- dwell On the lower level where the devils dwell Comin' from the one, comin' back from hell – Back From Hell by run-d.m.c.
- fell He fell from his horse near Heliopolis.