What is the correct spelling for WELLI?
This word (Welli) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WELLI
- wall There's a picture, with its face to the wall . Slowly he led to a peach-tree small, That grew by a cleft of the city wall. – The Ballad Of The King's Jest by Rudyard Kipling
- wally "I never hear good news," said Wally shortly.
- weal And in the same way, when rumours reached him prejudicial to Lizzie in respect of the diamonds, he perceived that such prejudice might work weal for him.
- weill 520 Bot I wate richt weill , but lesyng, Quhat-evir men say off sic greting, That mekill joy, or yheit pete, May ger men sua amovyt be, That watir fra the hart will rys, 525 And weyt the eyne on sic avys, That it is lik to be greting, Thocht it to be nocht sua in all thing.
- well These, to be sure, were cut short by her coming, by reason that she was well -known to these five noble gentlemen, who all, as in duty bound, assured her of their surprise and pleasure in greeting her once more, here in the town.
- Villi The chorion undergoes rapid proliferation and forms numerous processes, the chorionic villi, which invade and destroy the uterine decidua and at the same time absorb from it nutritive materials for the growth of the embryo.
- We'll Why don't you marry her, and then we'll know where we are?
- Kelli Always (Gabrielle album), and the title song, 2007 Always (Hazell Dean album), 1988 Always (Patsy Cline album), and the title song, 1980 Always (Pebbles album), 1990 Always (The Gathering album), 1992 Always (Willie Nelson album), 1980 Always (Xiu Xiu album), 2012 Always (EP), by Big Bang, and the title song, 2007 Always: The Very Best of Erasure, compilation album by Erasure, 2015 Always, by June Tabor, 2005 Always, by Kelli OHara, 2011 Always, by Michael Ball, 1993 Always, by Tin Tin Out, 1998 Alvvays (album), by Alvvays, 2014
- Weller From Coventry Sam Weller beguiled the time with anecdotes until they reached Dunchurch, "where a dry postboy and fresh horses were procured"; the next stage was Daventry, and in neither case is the name of an inn mentioned or hinted at.