What is the correct spelling for WEMON?
This word (Wemon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEMON
- bemoan So pity him who sits alone His aches and troubles to bemoan.
- daemon He never intended to publish "Queen Mab" as it stands; but a few years after, when printing "Alastor", he extracted a small portion which he entitled "The Daemon of the World".
- damon Poor Damon bit his nails and sigh'd, But still he was not satisfied; He could not rest, nor be content, Until to Cupid's court he went.
- demon All that was necessary was merely that twenty dollars should be transmitted to them under cover, with the marks of the runaway who was soon found out if in the city, and with the clutch of a demon, seized and dragged to prison.
- lemon Strain it, and squeeze in a little lemon-juice before you serve it up.
- lemony The Cheddar was a light, lemony-yellow, almost white, like our best domestic "bar cheese" of old.
- mon You shall have them, not that you 'll need them long, mon cher.
- sermon One Sunday an old woman, who kept a public-house in the parish, with whom Mr. Ogilvie was well acquainted, fell asleep in the church during sermon-not an uncommon occurrence.
- simon In it were seated Simon West and Black MacQueen.
- vermin Towards morning the vermin disappeared.
- wagon Unfortunately there was no one at the wagon.
- wean If a man steals, he should have such punishment and for such a time as will wean his soul from theft, as will atone for his sin.
- weapon I have no other weapon.
- wen He helped me sifer a good deal wen I was postin the Ginneral up about Biddle's Bank matters.
- woman A woman wouldn't know.
- won Girls are not always to be won by once asking.
- yemen The beau ideal of an Arab beauty, according to the Arabian poets Havivi and Montannibi, is, that "Her person should be slender like the bending rush, or taper lance of Yemen."
- women Is it women alone?
- Ween Then said Thorsteinn, 'Now will I make a vow to Him who created the sun, for I ween that he is most able to take the ban of you, and I will undertake for His sake, in return, to rescue the babe and to bring it up for him, till He who created man shall take it to Himself-for this I reckon He will do!
- Ramon Was my father like other rich men, Ramon?
- Timon Antony must not perish, growling, like a second Timon, or a wild beast caught in a snare.