What is the correct spelling for WENTED?
This word (Wented) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WENTED
- dented One of the iron drop-aprons fell just before Miles with the mogul got to it; it smashed the headlight, dented the stack, ripped up the casing of the sand-box and dome, cut a slit in the jacket the length of the boiler, tore off the cab, struck the end of the first car, and then tore itself loose, and fell to the ground.
- vented He vented his passion in one or two profane oaths, with the childish addition that we were all a set of traitors, and that he had no one whom he could trust.
- wanted "Not one that I wanted.
- winded There now I think what with Poetry and Theology, you may thank your stars that my pen is not very long-winded.
- wonted Yet it feels so near, this monster Life, huge, palpitating with vitality, intent upon its wonted course.
- Rented She first called on Mr. Jackson, the agent from whom she rented her home, and besought him to give her a little more time.
- Tented The tented leaves of the horse-chestnut did not stir.
- Vended In this practice, indeed, he imitated some of the most renowned geniuses of the age, who, if the truth were known, have laboured in secret, with the sweat of their brows, for many a repartee which they have vended as the immediate production of fancy and expression.
- Welted Carduus candicans Carduus carpetanus Carduus crispus – curly plumeless thistle, curled thistle, welted thistle Carduus defloratus Carduus euboicus Carduus fallax Carduus fasciculiflorus Carduus getulus Carduus hamulosus Carduus jordanii Carduus juratzkae Carduus keniensis Carduus kerneri Carduus lanuginosus Carduus lusitanicus Carduus malyi Carduus martinezii Carduus nervosus Carduus nigrescens Carduus nutans – musk thistle, nodding thistle Carduus olympicus Carduus personata Carduus pycnocephalus – Italian thistle, Italian plumeless thistle, compact-headed thistle Carduus ramosissimus Carduus schimperi (may include C.
- Wended With the wounded man muttering aimlessly, again they wended their way to the lower chamber, evidently used by the girl and Brenda as a temporary sleeping place.