What is the correct spelling for WENTED?
This word (Wented) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WENTED
- vented He vented his passion in one or two profane oaths, with the childish addition that we were all a set of traitors, and that he had no one whom he could trust.
- wanted "Not one that I wanted.
- winded There now I think what with Poetry and Theology, you may thank your stars that my pen is not very long-winded.
- wonted Yet it feels so near, this monster Life, huge, palpitating with vitality, intent upon its wonted course.
- Rented She first called on Mr. Jackson, the agent from whom she rented her home, and besought him to give her a little more time.
- Tented The tented leaves of the horse-chestnut did not stir.