What is the correct spelling for WEPAON?
This word (Wepaon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEPAON
- capon In a poem by Gascoigne, published in 1575, there is an allusion to rent-day gifts, which appear to have been general in the olden time: "And when the tenants come to pay their quarter's rent, They bring some fowle at Midsummer, a dish of fish in Lent, At Christmasse a capon , and at Michaelmasse a goose."
- pain Am I giving you any pain ?
- pan "We shall learn something new about Smain," said Pan Tarkowski.
- pawn If he could pawn his best suit of clothes, he would have the whole sum within a fortnight.
- peon The first thing to be brought in was a great war-bag packed to bursting, and Number 214, with eight more years to serve, let it slide down his shoulder with a grunt-the self-same sound that I have heard from a Tibetan woman carrier, and a Mexican peon , and a Japanese porter, all of whom had in past years toted this very bag.
- wagon How I wish you might have seen Charlie's little wagon when we finished it!
- wain Painted in 1821, exhibited in the French Salon in 1824, "The Hay Wain ," with two other smaller works, which had been purchased from Constable by a French connoisseur, aroused extraordinary interest in Paris, and had a potent influence on French landscape art.
- wan Well, when Anna an' me are wan won't she haave a thrade an' won't I haave an education?
- warn Didn't you warn him as I told you?
- wean Tatiana agreed to wean her heart from the young peasant, separated from her by cruel interference, and to secure a home and bread for her family by marrying the kind-hearted ranger.
- weapon In addition, his trust in Stas returned because the boy handed the weapon to him every little while.
- weaponry When the virtuous hermit king saw the Moors inside the entryway he made his men slow down, like an expert in war and weaponry , and he saw the Moors stopping because of the wounds from the spikes, while others were falling into the wells that were covered by branches with dirt piled on top.
- weeping He stooped again to her and spoke softly: Amalia Manovska, stop weeping .
- wen Wen I'm t'rough she say:'" "'But maybe your little frien' is more bigger as I am.
- won Tell us how ye won th' champ'yunship.
- Ween Frank and wayward as a child, Strange and secret as a queen; Fain of love, and love beguiled, Yet afraid of love, I ween!
- weapons She had formidable weapons , and behind these she remained busy with her own affairs.
59 words made from the letters WEPAON
4 letter words made from WEPAON:aeon, anew, anow, apne, awen, eoan, nape, neap, nepa, nowa, nowe, oena, open, owen, owne, pane, pano, paoe, paon, pawn, pean, peon, pone, powe, pown, wane, wean, woan.
3 letter words made from WEPAON:ane, ape, awe, awn, eon, epa, nap, neo, new, now, one, owe, own, pan, paw, pea, pen, pew, poa, poe, pow, wan, wen, woe, won, wop.
5 letter words made from WEPAON:epona, paone, peano, poena, wepon.