What is the correct spelling for WEPENS?
This word (Wepens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEPENS
- weakens The sedentary life to which they are condemned weakens them, and then their weakness is accepted as an inherent, instead of an artificial, quality.
- deepens For every whisper one hears to-day deepens the loom of a gigantic German attack.
- widens It widens and grows more luxuriant all the way down.
- ripens The exchange of views gradually ripens our previously brief and superficial acquaintance into closer intimacy.
- weeps He no longer weeps .
- weapons He thereupon armed himself heavily with his small weapons , and advised me to do the same.
- opens When your father opens his home to you, I think it's right you shouldn't turn your back on it."
41 words made from the letters WEPENS
3 letter words made from WEPENS:ene, ese, ewe, nee, new, pee, pen, pes, pew, see, sen, sep, sew, wee, wen.
4 letter words made from WEPENS:enew, newe, news, peen, pene, pews, seen, seep, sene, sewn, spew, weep, wens.
5 letter words made from WEPENS:ensew, ewens, neeps, peens, penes, pense, speen, sween, sweep, weens, weeps, wesen, wespe.