What is the correct spelling for WEPONS?
This word (Wepons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEPONS
- weapon Kill my mind, my mind is the weapon, Words are banned, these words meant to enlighten, I hate your contention, I hate your violation, – Transgression by fear factory
- wins By playing his own accordingly, his wins were far greater than his losses.
- pins Bunny and Sue had decided that it was to be free, as they did not want pins , and none of the country children had any money to spend.
- peons He led the way to the corridor and courtyard which Ezekiel had not penetrated on account of its obscurity and solitude, but which now seemed to be peopled with peons and household servants of both sexes.
- weeps As soon as he is under the influence of liquor, he weeps and says that he is going to leave everything and go to the "sacred mountain" to gain salvation for his soul.
- wagons The Britons halted half a mile away, fires were lighted, and the men sat down to feast upon the meat that had been brought in wagons from Camalodunum.
- weapons He rarely carried weapons , as Alexander did, but he trusted in his own strength to save him.
- pans "If it pans out as well as that race you rode in at Lewes it will be grand," he said.
- opens Then with a sleepy, disturbed air, she opens the door.
- PUNS If you wish to see, go and look,'" said the widow's son, when he had in his possession the two puns of gold.
- capons With far-fetch'd dainties he regal'd his maw, And prais'd the various meats that crown'd the board: On tender capons did the glutton gnaw, And well his platter with profusion stor'd.
67 words made from the letters WEPONS
5 letter words made from WEPONS:enows, nepos, opens, owens, ownes, owsen, peons, peson, pones, posen, powns, snoep, snowe, speno, swone, swope, wepon.
3 letter words made from WEPONS:eon, eos, neo, new, now, one, ops, owe, own, pen, pes, pew, poe, pow, sen, sep, sew, son, sop, sow, wen, woe, won, wop.
4 letter words made from WEPONS:eons, epos, esop, news, nose, nowe, open, osen, owen, owne, owns, peon, peso, pews, pone, pons, pose, powe, pown, sewn, snow, sone, sown, spew, swop, wens.