What is the correct spelling for WER'E?
This word (Wer'e) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WER'E
- here An' yet I like the wark for all we've dam' few pickin's here -- No pension, an' the most we earn's four hunder pound a year. – McAndrew's Hymn by Rudyard Kipling
- mere Ali goum pa la mere It's a foreign affair – Foreign Affair (with Mike Oldfield) by Maggie Reilly
- ware The Doctor and Lydia sat near me, and questioned me on my adventures, as they ware pleased to term my escapade.
- wary Abe's eyes went wary.
- wearer But there, as William used to say"-the William in her mind was the wearer of the uniform in the old days-"'What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve for.
- weary "My dear child," said I, "your tears weary me.
- wee "Aweel, can ye no say, or let me say for ye, gin ye be particular, that ye war a wee late oot at nicht seein' a bit lassie-or ocht but the doctrine?
- where Where did you see him?"
- wire But it was not, as Tom related a little later when he had finished his talk over the wire.
- wiry Her voice, mode of speech, and general manner, resembled the barking of a wiry little Scotch terrier, and terrified most with whom she had any dealings.
- Ere Mebby they didn't miss this ere one, or else they couldn't wait to look her up.