What is the correct spelling for WESLY?
This word (Wesly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WESLY
- am a matter of
- am in cahoots with
- give grounds for
- goes on with
- measly Got nothing for Christmas at all except a measly knife or two-governor played it awfully low down."
- most germ free
- most sweet natured
- sly He is sly, is Reddy Fox, and his eyes are sharp and his ears are keen, so little happens that he doesn't see or hear about.
- wally "But let me tell you, Wally, I don't like the look of that 'See Walter Pennold of Brooklyn,' on the note in the bank.
- weakly "Yes," she answered weakly.
- weal 36, 50; of the Public Weal, iii.
- weals I saw a countenance lean like a starved wolf, with great weals as of old wounds on cheek and brow.
- weasel Something rustled under the thick grass, which seemed to be alive: something glided beneath it-was it a weasel?
- weekly Edna had occasion to learn more of Maggie, as she was allowed a weekly visit to the Home to see her little friend.
- weill I advise you to compromise this suit, Weill, he added.
- well "Well, Sir," I replied.
- wells Fence out from all such waters and supply from living springs or deep wells only.
- wesley Wesley admired Young's poem, and even proposed to bring out an edition.
- west You can go out West.
- Willy Willy-Willy, wake up; there's some one moving around outdoors.