What is the correct spelling for WEWE?
This word (Wewe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEWE
- ewe The rich man had many flocks and herds, but the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up; and it grew together with him and with his children: it did eat of his own meat and drink of his own cup, and lay in his bosom and was unto him as a daughter.
- wee I stayed out of it, and in the wee small hours of the night, the house settled down and everybody this morning was too sleepy to get up for breakfast.
- Were Where were they, then?
- we've We've got to meet it to save our wheat....
- we're Start to do something, and first thing y'know, we're doin' something else.