What is the correct spelling for WGASSIZ?
This word (Wgassiz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WGASSIZ
- agassiz A letter written by Darwin to Professor Alexander Agassiz in May 1881 shows exactly the attitude which careful consideration of the subject led him to maintain towards the theory propounded by Mr. Murray:-"You will have seen," he writes, "Mr. Murray's views on the formation of atolls and barrier-reefs.
- wake This will wake them quickly enough, and probably never let them sleep again.
- wash "I'm taking up the wash, Mr. Smart.
- ways The women will tidy their houses when they see new blankets, and the sooner the churchyard is made nice, and that monument of yours erected, and we all get into orderly, respectable ways again, the better.
- weak Hour after hour we lay there side by side under one coat, waiting to be saved or die, for the wind grew strong and we grew weak."
- week Even were all the parties strangers to each other, the knowledge that they were to eat, drink, and steam away together for a week or fortnight, would induce something like a social feeling in any other country.
- wise This is not wise.
- wish Don't you wish you did?
- Was I know what your mother was.
- Woke I expected to dream of that disagreeable Gussie, but I did not, and I slept so soundly that it was ten o'clock the next morning before I woke.
- Which Collison muttered words which he took to be: No, and never was.
- Whose Whose was the right and the wrong?
- weeks He had to find three hundred and fifty pounds in three weeks.