What is the correct spelling for WHAITE?
This word (Whaite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHAITE
- hate Can you, in return, hate me for it?
- wade A hand was beckoning to them, and thinking it might be some one who wanted help, Cyril declared he would go to the rescue, and began to wade towards the spot.
- wait Don't wait up for me.
- waiter "Let's give him a drink," whispered Harry, and he called a waiter .
- wart It was said of him that he was so mean that he grew a wart on the back of his neck to save buying a collar button!
- waste You see, sir, it would be waste to give him a good suit.
- water You may be used to the water , but I am not."
- watt This order authorised the installation of a 50 watt transmitter to an applicant under certain strict limitations, one of which was that the station could only be operated from 06.00 to 08.00 hours and from 13.00 to midnight.
- wheat After three days, he said one might stay while the others took the wheat home to their families, but that they must surely come back and bring the boy with them.
- whet His mild words, Thomas, cut em like swords, Thomas, Newly a-whet, An' went vurder wi' them than a dreat.
- whit They were as bad as I. My father had not lost a whit of his ambition for me.
- white "Oh, Paulie, how white you look!
- whiten Andy's heart stood still in sympathy as he saw the face of the driver whiten and grow tense.
- whitey Where did you find old Whitey ?
- wide A door stood wide open.
- wit We should make a wit of you in town.
- Waited I waited as long as I could, but he did not return, and the supper was getting cold, so I came to the door here.
- What I know what I mean.
- Whited But he wisely refrained from saying much, for Tom Teeter excelled all his former oratorical nights in his hot denunciation of such a heartless crocodile, who could dance on his neighbor's grave and at the same time weep like a whited sepulchre.
- Whites I know, of course, that you whites would not ally yourselves with us.
- Waite He hath answered you, Ganimede, quoth Aliena, it is inough for pages to waite on beautifull ladies and not to be beautifull themselves.
- Witt To name canals, bridges, city thoroughfares, booming factory towns after De Witt Clinton seems to many appropriate enough; but why a shy little woodland flower?
- Waits Some day I shall catch you unaware, and I will carry you off to that desert island that waits to welcome you as Queen of Grumblers!
- whiter I should not command you as a servant, but ask you to aid me as a true friend, for I think your heart is whiter than his."
- what's I want to hear what's in the letter.
72 words made from the letters WHAITE
3 letter words made from WHAITE:ate, awe, eat, eta, hat, haw, het, hew, hie, tai, taw, tea, tia, tie, wei, wet, wit.
4 letter words made from WHAITE:athi, atwi, awit, eiht, eiwa, etah, etwa, ewha, haei, hate, hawe, hawi, heat, hewa, hiwa, htaw, htwe, ieah, iteh, ithe, taei, tawe, tawi, thai, thaw, thea, thie, twae, wait, wath, weah, weit, whae, whet, whit, wiht, wtih.
5 letter words made from WHAITE:atieh, awith, heita, heiwa, hewat, iwate, taihe, tawie, theia, thiaw, tihwa, watie, weith, whati, wheat, white, witha, withe.