What is the correct spelling for WHAMED?
This word (Whamed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHAMED
- charmed Nor was he less charmed .
- harmed I quickly discovered that there were two horses following us, but whether they gained on us I could not tell; sometimes I thought they did, and again I fancied otherwise; but, in any case, we had happened upon a dangerous time, for more than once I heard a pistol shot, even although neither of us was harmed .
- named Named after the Sun, I suppose.
- rhymed Now, let them take the rhymed speeches of the Duke and Brabantio in Act i.
- seamed Third row:-Make 1, knit 1, knit 2 together, knit 2, make 1, knit 3, make 1, knit 2, knit 2 together, knit 2. Fourth row:-Seamed, making 1 at the beginning.
- shamed For good or evil I had given myself to Montezuma's daughter, and I must abide by it or be shamed .
- tamed Other large rivers have been tamed and rendered nearly harmless, but these two have baffled man's labors and ingenuity, and finally the contributing stream has been given up as incorrigible.
- warmed My heart warmed to her when we first met in the same lodging-house two years ago, and, although I am not one of the over-affectionate sort myself, I feel as if I could go to the world's end to serve that girl.
- weaned My temperament was fitful as of yore, but the gloomy spectres vanished; and my attention being weaned from the slighter occurrences of nature, I was no longer racked by their tremors and jars.
- whacked When weed cutting time, came I gritted my teeth, held my back as straight as I could and whacked away.
- Beamed And she beamed with what she evidently regarded as a pardonable pride.
- Chimed Ethel chimed in quiutly and Francis Minnit was most devout and Ethel thourght what a good holy family she was stopping with.
- Famed Better it would have been for us to have fallen in our highly famed Struggle for our Rights, or even to have remaind in our ignoble State of Bondage hoping for better Times, than now to become a contemptible Nation.
- Lamed Winton lamed a horse trying an impossible jump that he might get home the quicker, and, once back, was like an unquiet spirit.
- Shammed He shammed savage to get the irons on his legs, knowing how he might come by a file-which I don't, and it hasn't come out, that I see.
- Waded Finally I waded out over the wet bars and little streams to a point several hundred yards nearer the dogs.
- Waged Through what unhappy ignorance in not recognising each other have we waged this battle!
- Weaved Suelette weaved her magic.
- Ahmed Upon which Prince Ahmed told the crier he would give him forty purses if he cured the sick person.
59 words made from the letters WHAMED
3 letter words made from WHAMED:ade, adh, awe, dah, dam, daw, dew, ham, haw, hem, hew, mad, maw, med, mew, wad, wed, wmd.
4 letter words made from WHAMED:amdh, ameh, awed, dame, deah, deaw, dehm, dham, dweh, edah, edam, ehad, ewha, haem, hame, hawd, hawe, head, hema, hewa, made, mawe, mead, meah, mehd, wade, wead, weah, wehd, whae, wham.
5 letter words made from WHAMED:awdeh, dahme, hamed, hemad, madhe, mawed, medha, wahed, wamed.
6 letter words made from WHAMED:hawmed.