What is the correct spelling for WHAR?
This word (Whar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHAR
- char They are, we were told, abundantly stocked with char, trout, and other good fish, and afford an excellent halting-place for sporting travellers.
- war You are too sick to go to the war; nobody expected you to go.
- wear Why doesn't he wear a green jacket, like your people?
- wham A remark upon Madame des Ursins, accompanied by a smile, escaped from the King, generally so complete a master of himself, and appeared enigmatical to such an extent, although striking, that Torcy, to wham it was addressed, understood nothing.
- wharf They would wonder why she was not on the wharf when the boat got in, to meet them.
- whir Ere she finished speaking the quivering whir of the bell echoed through the empty station.
- Thar "Why, he's-he's in thar asleep on the bed.
- What Then what is it to you now?