What is the correct spelling for WHAS?
This word (Whas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHAS
- Has And so he has, if he can do it.
- Was The explanation was simple.
- wham Also something to see is the one-piece table-top, sides, lower shelf and legs, with its intricate carvings, behind which the dictator of the day presides, listening to the wham of bullets outside.
- whams I haven't brought along any whim-whams.
- What What would I do with her?
- what's What's the matter now?
- who's Now we begin to see who's who, and what's what.