What is the correct spelling for WHASHED?
This word (Whashed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHASHED
- dashed Peter dashed himself against a window.
- gashed Gordon was disposed to swear cheerfully, although a point of glass had penetrated deep in his shoulder and another piece had gashed him across the forehead.
- hushed If only our soul be hushed, we may hear His voice!"
- washed It is very possible that some day it will be washed away.
- washer A dish-washer invariably holds a dish that is being washed in her left hand and the dish-cloth or mop in her right hand.
- Hashed Forget the hashed metaphor.
- Lashed "And when I tie myself fast, Sunger," Jack went on, speaking as loudly as he could; "when I'm lashed fast, and don't know anything, you've got to go on and carry the mail-and me.
- Mashed I mashed them to a pulp with a wooden spoon, and placed it in a bowl at some distance from the crouching Assumption.
- Watched She watched him with anxious eyes.
- are short