What is the correct spelling for WHAST?
This word (Whast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHAST
- in sensiblenesses
- vast I am doing a vast service.
- waist He slipped his arm around her waist in such a way as to support her all he could.
- Wast Still standing in the garden at Hampstead is the plum tree under which Keats wrote, "Thou wast not born for death, immortal Bird!
- waste "But we can't afford to waste a moment of shadow.
- what's What's going on there?"
- Wist A land where beauty dwelt supreme, and right, the donor Of peaceful days; a land of equal gifts and deeds, Of limitless fair fields and plenty had with honour; A land of kindly tillage and untroubled meads, Of gardens, and great fields, and dreaming rose-wreathed alleys, Wherein at dawn and dusk the vesper sparrows sang; Of cities set far off on hills down vista'd valleys, And floods so vast and old, men wist not whence they sprang, Of groves, and forest depths, and fountains softly welling, And roads that ran soft-shadowed past the open doors, Of mighty palaces and many a lofty dwelling, Where all men entered and no master trod their floors.
- WURST I've knew that light-green slough grass to cover the wurst sort o' quicksand.