What is the correct spelling for WHATCH?
This word (Whatch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHATCH
- batch Every cake of indigo used for 'blueing' our post-demy is taken from a batch supplied by the same maker. Yeah, DJ K-Rock when you hear a scratch Now it's time to kick a rhyme out the batch – Cha Cha Cha by mc lyte
- catch We shall just be in time to catch the sunset." Which a nice little boy stood ready to catch In a fine golden hand-basin made to match. – Jackaw of Rheims, The by Richard Harris Barham
- hatch We managed to drag the strangers to the companion hatch, and, with the assistance of Sam, carried them below, followed by the dog which had been so curiously saved with them. We're waiting for the scratch, scratch, scratch Of that tiny little fellow Waiting for the egg to hatch On this humid Monday morning in this – Egg by Unknown Author
- hitch They were soon in full progress, after a preparatory hitch or two, which rejoiced the hearts of those who hated machinery. We could hitch, A ride back home from moskvitch – One Night In Moscow by Toy Dolls, The
- hutch "Ye're a wild fightin' Irishman with no regard for the Sabbath," returned Jim Hutch, sternly. We don't have to talk so much Put the dandelions in the hutch – Buttercups by meadowland
- latch A latch-key admitted her; she ran up to the second floor. Shut close the door; press down the latch; Sleep in thy intellectual crust; Nor lose ten tickings of thy watch Near this unprofitable dust. – A Poet's Epitaph by William Wordsworth
- match I always understood he did his best to bring about a match between you and Sam Tremail." There's a shouting match Sharp as a thumbnail scratch – How's It Going To Be by third eye blind
- patch If so, they might go for days before coming upon a patch of grass! The hell wit rules, I won't leave a scratch to patch This is war, way worth of a grudge match – Ghetto Mentalitee by onyx
- thatch Baby burn this thatch You make me wanna scratch – Scratch by elysian fields
- vetch Every spot was covered with flowers, mostly of the vetch family.
- watch As she came into the drawing-room she looked at her watch.
- watcher The watcher quivered at the sight of those pale faces; but he must wait while long moments passed.
- whack You see it gave him a chance to explain how you got in the whack, and I have been obliged to listen to intermittent lectures on the manly art of self-defence all afternoon, first from him, then from Jappy.
- witch Don't believe the bad witch doctor."
- Natch The city police had beaten a few men up, natch, and run out all the anti-Ravick hunters, and then Ravick had reconvened the meeting and acceptance of the thirty-five centisol price had been voted unanimously.
- What "What did he do it for?
- Which Here is this boy which you brought up by hand.
- WASATCH You know Salt Lake City lies at the western base of the Wasatch range.