What is the correct spelling for WHATELY?
This word (Whately) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHATELY
- lately The Duchessa has seemed out of sorts lately, and I fancy your coming will cheer her. But if I dont show it lately Just 'cause I'm a little bit crazy – I Still Do by reckless kelly
- watery The loch is so near the house that a stone thrown by a child's hand from the windows of the principal rooms would fall into the watery depths.
- wattle It is built of oak framework, filled in with "wattle and daub."
- whaler In March, 1809, there reached the Admiralty an extract from the log of an American whaler, commanded by Matthew Folger.
- whitey The staggering whitey-brown form, advancing to put a blot on all this, had been diminishing in the shade; and now suddenly disappeared beside a weir.
- whittle He was knighted in 1665. He married Elizabeth, daughter of William Whittle of Lancashire.
- widely From thence he speedily, though with some amount of hard work, managed to pull and drag me inside the cage, a friendly wire stretching widely for the purpose.
- wittily And when I talked that I would go about doing something of the Controller's work when I had time, and that I thought the Controller would not take it ill, he wittily replied that there was nothing in the world so hateful as a dog in the manger.